Thursday, September 1, 2005

Everyday Routine

Let me tell about my day-to-day routine. My shift schedule is 6am-2:30pm, rest day is Sunday/Monday. During the weekends, JP wakes up around 3:30am to prepare hot water for me. Then he wakes me around 4:00am. I take a bath which will last 30minutes. After that, I will eat breakfast and prepare my 'baon' ( which includes 1 big sandwich and 1 rice meal). I brush my teeth, I organize my things and we leave before 5am. We will arrive at around 5:30am or 5:45am at the office--giving me enough time to prepare my things before I go to work. I will eat my yummy sandwich and take my vitamins around 9am and have lunch at noon. JP will fetch me around 3pm--giving time again to finish my work and pack my things. We will arrive (in bulacan) around 4pm. Once we get there, guess what I'm gonna do? What else? Eat my 'mieryenda'! My mieryenda feast will depend on what food I'm in the mood--like ginatan, turon, palitaw etc. But goldilocks original pulvoron is what I really wanna eat every after meal. I will then take a break by lying down. I enjoy this moment coz this is the time that my baby will kicks (pero mahina lang). It felt really awkward at first but as he/she continues to kick and move, the feeling is different. I've never felt so happy and fulfilled. It's like one way of saying that 'Hey mom, I'm here..."

We will have dinner at 6pm when daddy arrives from the the office. We'll eat, wacth news and talk a little on had happened during the day. I will usually stay up until 9 or 10pm coz mamsie, papsie or ardey will call at my celfon and we'll have our never-ending 'chismisan'. I really like talking to them. Then JP will ask me to go to bed coz it's getting late. Well he's right... I really need to sleep coz I will wake up at 4am and repeat everything again...

It's kinda different during Wednesdays... I have to commute my way to bulacan coz coding kase ang kotse eh. But that's all there is...

During weekends, JP and I usually goes home (qc). I like going home during weekends. Everybody's there, all my sisters--including my very cutie niece. But I still have to go to work on a Saturday. On Sundays, JP and I usually stays home playing with baby williane amandine. Then we'll go home (bulacan) on Sunday afternoon. On Mondays, I usually stays home (bulacan) and finish reading my book... How boring.

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:06 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +