Wednesday, March 29, 2006

SEVEN

***Sorry guys! Naaaliw ako sa tag ngayon eh.... ***

+ Seven Things That Scare Me +
1. MUMU like aswang, white lady etc.
2. Death of a family member
3. Criminals
4. Pag naliligaw nako!
5. Creepy crawling weird-looking animals/insects
6. Big Spiders
7. Haunted house

+ Seven Things I Like The Most +
1. My Celfone (Can't live without it)
2. TV and DVDs
3. Mp3 player
4. My Fender bass guitar and Bass Amp
5. Computer and Internet
6. Pizza and Pasta
7. Chocolates and Ice cream


+ Seven Random Facts About Me +
1. I cannot go out without any lipstick on.
2. My name was initially spelled as LIZETTE (with a "Z") but my dad changed it to LISETTE. (mas gusto ko yung "Z")
3. I used to be a choir member.
4. I'm currently hooked to "My name is Kim Sam Soon" and "Smallville".
5. I liked to wear Boots and dresses.
6. I use Yssa papaya soap to get of pimples and whitening my skin.
7. I don't wear bracelets and necklace bcoz I'm allergic. (pwera nlang pag may occasion, tiis nalang pag makati).


+ Seven Important Things In Our Bedroom +
1. TV and DVD player
2. Bed and pillows
3. Electric Fan
4. Mirror
5. Cabinet of clothes
6. Stock of Yssa papaya soap
7. Make-up

+ Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die +
1. Buy/build my dream house
2. Have a vacation in Palawan/Bohol with my family
3. Have a vacation in Europe with my family
4. Buy a big bike
5. Pursue a career in Music
6. Have at least 2 kids
7. Be an employer

+ Seven Things I Can Do +
1. I can drive a car and a motorcycle.
2. I can sing and dance
3. I can play musical instruments (drums, guitar etc)
4. I can eat lots of chocolate without drinking water.
5. I can swim.
6. I can cook.
7. I can last a day without eating anything.

+ Seven Things I Can’t Do +
1. I can't eat raw foods.
2. I can't touch my toes while standing (hindi ko talaga abot eh)
3. I can't and will never understand numbers.
4. I can't last a day without texting anyone.
5. I can't and don't like to eat Nata de coco
6. I can't draw.
7. I can't watch a movie without me eating anything, like popcorn etc.

+ Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex +
1. Nice body and butt (syempre)
2. Tall
3. Clean nails
4. Nice Hair
5. Hindi suplado
6. Mabango
7. Bibo

+ Seven Things I Say The Most +
1.) "Thank you for calling Linksys, My name Liz, Batch I.D. 16876. Can I have your name and phone number please."
2.) Haler!!!
3.) Grabeh
4.) hindi nga?!
5.) talaga?!
6.) what the f*uck!
7.) "Thank you for calling linksys. Have a nice day!"

+ Seven Celeb Crushes (Whether Local or Foreign) +
1.) Brad Pitt
2.) Nicolas Cage
3.) Brendan Fraser
4.) Leonardo Dicaprio
5.) Hugh Grant
6.) Matt Damon
7.) Local: John Lloyd (Napanood ko kase yung Dubai eh)

+ Seven People You Want To See Take This Quiz +
1.) Shala
2.) Malen
3.) Amy
4.) Ruthie
5.) Eva Mae
6.) Fritzie
7.) Lei

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:54 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hahahha! ok 2 ah. cge gawa din ako.

Posted by Blogger eva @ 11:31 PM #
 

anak ng!

Posted by Blogger me @ 12:41 AM #
 

una sa listahan, makakatanggi ba ako??

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 2:27 AM #
 

Dapat lang sa una ka...

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 1:58 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +