Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my dearest sister... Architect AILEEN O. TOBIAS.

You are indeed a blessing to our family. You never fail to care, help and spend time with us despite of your busy schedule at work and as a mother to Williane Amandine. We love you! Zitros forever...

Happy Birthday to my everdearest loving husband... John Paul.

You always show how much you love us (me and Lanna). Even though I dont do the same, always remember... I'm here for you. I Love you!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:28 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +