Saturday, September 26, 2009

Quickie updates

I can't believe I don't have time to put real updates on this site. Paid ops sometimes goes out of hand that I miss the real reason why I put up this blog. Anyway, MMA had rehearsal last Thursday for our Davao gig. We've gonna do couple of cover and original songs and I hope it's enough for the night. We'll stay there for 4 days (Oct.1-4) including overnight stay at Paradise Island. Oh I can't wait! Anyway, I still need to pack my things and buy pad lock for my guitar. Then I asked AC the myspace account password because I plan to update the site as well, for MMA. Haven't started anything though. And oh I got 2 friends who joined world of blogging because of me, and one of which I helped put up a domain. I think that's all for now. Need to day dream until I fall asleep.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:41 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +