Saturday, March 20, 2010

No more hair problems

I know for a fact that I don't have the prettiest hair. It is now naturally straight nor curly. Before I used to rebond my hair every year so I can have a soft and straight hair. I've been doing it for 4 years straight and this year, I finally changed my mind and just go whatever my hair is. I don't need to have hair loss treatments because thank God I don't have problems. Now I have a naturally dry, frizzy and wavy hair. But I'm not worried because I learn to appreciate whatever my hair is.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:09 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hi! just blog hopping here...

i can relate to your sentiment about your hair because I'm also like you, who used to have "hair problem."

(",)

Posted by Anonymous hoshi @ 9:18 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +