Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gig

I went at my friend's gig last night at the Moonflower bar and resto. He's the lucky endorser of Max Ruso pick-ups and product launched last night. I wished I had a decent camcorder with me. Sound is not that good with my portable digicam. I still got videos of them playing and posted on the Internet though. We really enjoyed the gimick last night. Nice to see fellow musician and close friend in the spot light. We are so proud of him. Rock and roll masters!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:55 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +