Friday, December 10, 2010

My Wish

I really wanted an iTouch ever since it came out in the market. I tried to save but during that time, we badly need the money and I had to give it away to the kiddo's tuition. And then I became more frustrated when my ipod broke down. It's like the end of the world for me. I was loosing my gadgets and it's the only high tech gadget that's left. There are a lot of ipods in the market now to choose from. I was thinking of getting the cheapest one but my instincts told to wait. So now the lastest iTouch is out and I super liked it! I wish I can have one this Christmas. I guess I have to wish harder...

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:08 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +