Sunday, February 6, 2011

Under my name

I did a little paper sorting the other day because the hubby was looking for something. He needs the papers for the car and I don't know why. He said, he's going to check something and finally he told he plans to put the car under my name because the motorcycle was already under his name. How sweet. All I need is to give a xerox copy of my IDs and that's it. Anyway, we still need to car insurance rates for the car.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:13 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +