Monday, June 27, 2011

SEVEN: Anniv Party!

It was a night to remember yesterday at our company's 7th year anniversary. We had unlimited photobooth, open bar and we jam with the band. I didn't know I drank too much until late at night and I was really really wasted until the next day. I was still throwing up the next morning and hand over was terrible. All I can say is... WHATTA NIGHT!

Pictures taken by Jepy Coro are upload on my facebook *here* and *here*. I'll upload it on my multipy as soon as I have time. For now, here's my favorite shot hahahaha!

~ KGP Band ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:55 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +