Tuesday, August 30, 2011

When?

Even though MMA is not active right now, I get to play still with other friends. Like from our high school reunion and now a battle of the bands event at work. But I still miss my closest friends in the world --Marry Me Amy. I miss our early jammings (Yes! As early as 8AM! during weekdays) and eating tapsilog at the ground floor of the music studio where we rehearse. I remember, staring at the car wheels of the Honda Civic whenever it goes out. It's just so shinny! hahaha. Anyway, I wonder when can we play again. It's been months already and we are left hanging in the air. I pray that it'll be anytime soon. I hope.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:54 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +