Saturday, January 28, 2012

Will pack again (soon)

We might move again. We will confirm this news in a few days but there's a 80% chance that this will be a reality. My parents will be purchasing this house at their village, so no more rents for them. And they invited us to move in with them, so no more rents for us too (fingers crossed). What I'm thinking about now is the move (again). I know how it is to pack, move and unpack. We've done it 3 times already hahaha. I've been checking sites for information and tips on how to pack easily. I found some very useful tips on packing with names and twist tie, prioritizing non what to pack and what to leave behind. We've done this before, I know we can do it again.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:51 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +