Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Career

I always see myself as an active and easy-going person. I never would have imagined myself buried in medical books. That's why I'm always fascinated to those studying and practicing medical courses and also how they cope the stress and the busy life in hospitals, operating Howard medical computer carts etc. So to all those hard-working medical doctors and staff, I salute you guys. And for me? I'm good here with the career I've chosen.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:44 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +