Monday, January 7, 2013

Background check!

Since our house help is no longer available, we've been dividing chores and attending to the kid. And now that Christmas is over, it's back to normal again--school and work, and we realized we need house help asap. The hubby needs to go back to on-training, exercise and find a job, and that leaves the kiddo alone in the house. I've been asking around and already thinking of getting one through agency. I know I'll be costly but at least I will have a little overview of their background since agencies will get background check services already. For every background checks is a must, especially nowadays.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:13 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +