Saturday, November 23, 2013

Excited

Excited for tomorrow because we'll have another band session in the attic. Thank God for weekend offs. How I wish I have weekend offs permanently so I won't have trouble scheduling my errands and activities. Work can be stressful and this is one of my outlet of letting go and just being myself with my friends. I'm thinking of getting a nice Mono guitar case for my fender love and maybe a table top microphone because it's on sale hahaha. Anyway, I'll probably for go with the case first because I really need it especially for travelling.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:55 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +