Monday, January 27, 2014

Expand the gear

Our next gig is on Feb8 and we only have 2 jam sessions left. I pretty excited about this up coming gig because we have a drummer. Hopefully we'll pull this off smoothly, which I know we will. I have of plans and my goal is to expand my gear. I started to think of getting a gadget because lately I'm starting to look for 'that' particular sound I wanted. And maybe if I have money I can upgrade to a 5-string cool rogue electric bass at guitar center. I love this because it comes in pearl white. It's soo me right. Expand the gear--another goal.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:32 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +