Monday, June 29, 2015

Manic Monday

I was planning of not going to work today because of the kiddo's fever last night. But she was okay this morning so I just went ahead with my day. It's a slow Monday at work (Thank goodness). And I hope it would be until I get off. Next week would be hell because of the training between shift with only 1 day-off. I'm just thankful I have a job.

The weather is unpredictable nowadays. It would be very hot during the day and then rain would pour in the afternoon. Sometimes, its a other way around. I hope traffic would be light when I get home.

Anyway, have a happy and productive Monday to all!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:02 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +