Sunday, September 6, 2015

Time hop...

I have been fascinated the with the timehop app on ipad because it displays what I've been doing from last year to 5 years ago. I have been browsing the app everyday to see what happened in the last 5 years and I had mixed emotions (happiness/sadness) when I saw how active our band was 5 years ago. Really? Is it been that long? I remember those days when we'd rehearse every other day, gigs once or twice a month. I remember playing Amy's raw songs played using a dj keyboard, and we would reminisce how the song evolve into a band version. I miss those days. But I am glad I get to experience playing Amy's songs and playing music with great friends. Sana maulit

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:43 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +