Monday, June 6, 2016

Protection gear

My dad was out last night and went to go see his band mates for some jam session. Sometimes he would just get the bass guitar and put it on the back seat of the car with the case! I told him to get at least a descent bass case at guitar center so he can prevent permanent damage to his gear. A good casing is must because I learned it the hard way. If I can even get water-proof one, I would. These hard to find gear need proper care and especially storage. I would really want my daughter to experience my gear when they grow up. And maybe one of them may like to bass as well someday. Let's see.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:47 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +