Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Picture of the Week

About a month ago, we had a mini-reunion dinner with my HS friends. One of our HS barkada came from Japan for vacation. We met at Livestock Restaurant in Sgt. Esquerra Avenue QC. It was my first time there and I am very much eager to try their famous Crispy Pata.

~ Crispy Pata at Livestock, Sgt Esguerra Ave QC ~

Their version of crispy pata is crispy on the outside but very tender on the inside. Once served, they will ask if they will slice it for you. They use a Popsicle stick to slice it. Yes, it's that tender. I also love the Tofu skin (on the right). Will I come back to this place? Yes I would.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:52 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +