Friday, September 2, 2005

Thankful...

Just finished reading shala's latest entry on her blog. She stresses how lucky we are to have a home, lovely family, very very good friends, food everyday, clothing, job, etc. Me, myself has been complaining lately about the country's political standing, standard of living, gas rates, pamasahe, weather, traffic and everything else. After reading that, I came to realize that I am one of those people who are lucky living a healthy and normal life. Shala's right... It makes me wanna to go church and be thankful. Thankful to have a wonderful FAMILY, whose ALWAYS (and I MEAN ALWAYS) been there for me. Every step of the way, there are always there to help. Especially now... It's been really stressful... planning the wedding, preparing for the baby, appointment for check-ups, going to work, etc. But yesterday, I went home in qc. It really feels good to be home. Watching TV with my mom, talking to dad and all that.

Everything in life comes and goes. We must not forget to be thankful for what we are, what we have, what we can do and what we are capable of.

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:55 AM

Read or Post a Comment

right on, sis! makes u feel like heaven, isn't it? ang importante, masaya tayo. kesehodang laitin ang buong mundo, db? misyu! NICE BLOG! SUPERB!

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 11:58 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +