Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Weekend

I had a very busy weekend. Friday morning I was scheduled for an interview somewhere in Makati... Okay okay! Kaya nga may resignation ako eh... Eventually, I passed the interview and was scheduled a two-week training starting on Monday (11pm-8am). It was also my mom's birthday that day. After the said interview, we went straight home in Bulacan to get our things and headed to Fort Wilhelmina in Cavite for my mom's big birthday. Night swimming. It was so cold but I went swimming anyway, while baby Lanna is sleeping inside the bedroom with Amandine. I had the chance to sing with the videoke they rented while drinking couple of beers and white wine. Gosh! At last! BEER!!!!! Hmmmm!!! After eating, swimming, drinking, singing, chatting, and more eating... we got dressed and went home. We had to get home because JP had to go to work. He only had 2.5 hours of sleep because we arrived at 4:00 am. Anyway, Lanna and I were asleep until 1:00pm. We didn't do anyting much that day... We only watched TV. Went JP got home, we all went to sleep early. Sunday morning, we went to church at 9:00am.

It was my sister's graduation last Monday... Mom and dad was soo proud of my sister (Michelle)..... Cum laude ba naman eh! I remember several years back when she told me that she wanted to finish college with flying colors. Well, she definitely got her wish. She also told me na yung award nya para kay mamsie at papsie... nakakatuwa naman.

We ate dinner at sizzler and grills (ata) along West Ave. I ordered sizzling teriyaki chicken and four-season shake. Yummy! After dinner, JP, mark (Jp's cousin) and Lanna went home in Bulacan. Winston and Ardey gave me a ride to my new work. Goodluck nalang sakin kase pang gabi ako...

I arrived in Bulacan the next day at around 10:00am... and I was soo tired and sleepy! Went I got home, I saw my 50-peso money still in my pocket punisher bag. And then I remembered... hindi ako nagbayad sa fx! Nakakahiya!

***Sa mga nagbabasa... Gusto kong linawin at malaman nyo na hindi ko po gawain ang hindi magbayad sa jeep or Fx. Mabait po akong nilalang, may takot sa Dyos at may mabuting konsensya. Nagkataon lang pong pagod na pagod AT antok na antok po ako nung araw na yon. Para sa FX driver---> "Pasensya na po talaga manong!"

So much for that....

Later that afternoon, my friend called and told me that he was going to cancel his training (for some financial reason) and just stay with our current employer. I took his advise... so here we are...

Maybe it is not our time to leave company... Everything has a reason... Maybe there's a reason why we're still here...

***Ika nga ni malen... "When God closes a door, He opens a window... but at times He shuts both, worry not for He would tear down the roof... so His blessings could overflow."

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:04 PM

Read or Post a Comment

anu ba yan, na-udlot pah!
pero cge ok lang yan, sana ay maging masaya ang stay nyo dyaan. sayang ang MIDYEAR BONUS! hintayin nyo, tapos, yung 13th month, sayang din. at kung sinuswerte ka, baka maka-receive din kayo ng 14th month!

eheheh.. basta kitakitz

Posted by Blogger me @ 11:32 AM #
 

Wishing well....

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 12:02 PM #
 

oks lang yan mami kasi ako 2 na pinalagpas ko ... yung DB soft at dell .... may plano talaga si Lord yung tipong kung san tayo masaya

Posted by Blogger MyStRiPeSoCkS @ 2:39 AM #
 

galing galing naman sisterette mo. ako rin minsan nakaklimutan ko magbayad. hehehhe

Posted by Blogger eva @ 4:00 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +