Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Furniture from home

Just two weeks ago, my mom was asking my to accompany her in the nearby mall because she wanted a new sofa for our living room. They had several sofas available which varies from leather sofas to soft pillow like chairs. I told her that everything in the store was quite ordinary, that's why I shows her the Black Entertainment Center which is very suited for our living room. The site also offers a wide range of furniture for our future purchases. Now my mom is a frequent luker of the site.

Black Entertainment Center

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:46 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +