Monday, October 22, 2007

My abcd...

The certified Kutatera herself Kathycot tagged with "My abcd..."

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven facts about me: Certified surfer, blogger and chatter. Junk food addict. Can watch TV and movies all day. I can survive the day with eating anything and sleeping. I love pizza, pasta to the highest level. Frustrated chef. Mother.

A - Age: 28
B - Band Listening To Right Now: Cold Play
C - Career: TSP, Mommy and wife
D - Drink or Smoke: Drink--occasionally and I quit smoking 2 years ago.
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Aimz, Malen, Ruth, Ann, Kathycot, and many more...
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy worms
H - Have a Boyfriend: Nope. Husband only hehe.
I - In love: In love with my family.
J- Junk Food You Like: Doritos, Ruffles, Lays, Pringles, Popcorn, Butterfingers
K - Kids: Lanna Jessie
L - Longest Ride Ever: Manila to Laoag
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Haven't decided.
O - One Wish You Have Now: Excellent health
P - Phobias: Spiders, frogs
Q - Favorite Quote: Family that Prays together, Stays forever.
R - Reasons To Smile: my little princess and zitros!
S - Sleeping Hours: 1:00am
T - Time You Woke Up: 6 or 7am
U - Unknown Fact About You: I don't like raw foods.
V - Vegetable You Hate: Those that I'm not familiar with.
W - Worst Habit: Not taking care of my hair.
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest, Pelvimetry
Y - Yummy Foods: Pizza, pasta, mojos, chicken
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pieces

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:51 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +