Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We are here

So much had happened these past few days and I don't want to document it here. My close friends already knew--so guyz thanks for listening. But we are here in Bulacan. It's our second day and thank God I don't have any problems with the house helpers. I hope it would stay that way. As for *Lj*, she enjoys playing with her toys a usual. And I'm here in Netopia--SM Marilao doing my paid ops. I applied for a Smart Bro earlier so hopefully I'll be online at home. For now, I gotta go!

Miss you guys!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:17 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Lizzzzzzzziiiiiie

it's ok. Everything is gonna be alright. Gimik tayo one of these days ulet kahit sa SM marilao lang. hehehe

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 11:52 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +