Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm online!

We just had our Internet connection an hour ago and here I am updating, installing, posting and chatting already! Huh! I can't live without Internet! There's so many things to do and I need to catch up. Catch on my tags, posts, paid ops and blog hop! But I need to buy a new keyboard badly. I can't type fast coz the keys are stuck ggrrrr! It's frustrating really. Enough of that!

Good news! I was getting desperate yesterday so I filed a ticket to PPP asking about my blog's approval. When I got my connection here, the first thing I did was to check my mail and viola! My blog has been approved! yes! yes! yes! So more PPP soon.

I'm also thinking of leaving the computer on so I'll get to talk to the yaya when I'm in the office. Too bad I can't view the web cam from there. Oh well... See yah later.


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:51 AM

Read or Post a Comment

bilis ng internet connection mo ah! yan makakapagonline ka na rin sa morning! :)

Posted by Blogger ann @ 2:15 PM #
 

congratz lizzie!
adik!

Posted by Blogger me @ 6:53 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +