Sunday, November 11, 2007

Be Furnished

I remembered when I was a kid, our Papang (Grandfather) used to built chairs and tables from scratch. He'd make sure every single piece of his creation is perfect. And he would smile if we'd use it for playtime.Then I stumbled upon befurnished website on the Internet. They offer benches, chairs, Teak sets, cusshions and many more. The have cool and classy designs that would suit every home. How I love the Teak Deep seating set which is so perfect in the garden for relaxing. And the Lahaina Extension table and the Angela folding chairs is perfect for family picnics in the backyard.

teak tables and chairs

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:54 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +