Friday, November 23, 2007

Union Bank with Paypal

Yes, lucky me because along with the rain the other day came more paid opps for me. I was thrilled to see a couple for opportunities available. But I'm still trying to get a membership in a one of the paid opps site and hopefully I'll get accepted. Please... please... I'll keep trying!

Anyway, I was not planning to spend my hard earned opps $, but this morning, I was convinced by my office mate to get a debit card for my paypal account. You see, he's into Internet buying and stuff like that, that's why paypal is such a big deal for him. He applied a debit card from Union Bank online and he picked up his debit card after 5-working days and that's it. He just paid 200 pesos for the card fee and $1.95 for the expanded use online. Yeah, fortunately I applied one for myself so I can earn credibility from paypal and withdraw my opps $ just in case I need cash. My office mate will to go bank later to deposit some $$ so he can shop online.

* Use your UnionBank cards with PayPal today! *

Click the link for more details. And no, this is not a paid advert hehe.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:23 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi Lizzz! This is useful info. Thanks for sharing. :) Btw, may fees pa ba na pay everytime you withdraw through the debit card?

N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:09 PM #
 

@ n!ce ~ Alam ko no fees pag nag withraw ka. $5 lang every transaction (from paypal to Unionbank). I'll call Unionbank in a little while to ask kung nandun na yung card ko. Nag apply lang ako online tapos for pick up pag andun na. Easy db?

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 2:22 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +