Friday, November 23, 2007

Phillips 42 inch LCD

My daddy is planning to buy television for their bedroom. He said, this will be his Christmas treat for my mom and himself as well. And he plans to buy the phillips 42 inch LCD since he’s tired of their conventional television that’s already years old. I suggested him to browse Krillion.com first before purchasing. The site offers information on competitive products that will greatly help buyers decide on what product to purchase, locating retailers nearest to his house, and getting the accurate results on products for customers like my daddy. I’m sure my daddy would enjoy his Phillips 42 inch LCD television treat this coming Christmas. I’m so excited!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:18 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +