Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pillow Forms For Crafters

When I was still pregnant with my daughter, I loved pillows. I’d made sure I have at least four pillows around me. And now, my daughter loves pillows too. She loves all shapes and sizes. She’d also make sure that she has at least several pillows in her bed. Now, Christmas is just days away. And I’m thinking ways on what to give to friends who are living abroad. Then I found Piloh! It’s great gift to give this Christmas. They make pillows with polyester pillow form, pillow insert and feather pillow forms and inserts. I think the feather pillow form will be great for my good friend who just had baby daughter weeks ago. This will make her comfy at night with her baby daughter. And not to mention the decorative pillows for my mother in law. Square and rectangular pillows will go great in her living room for sure. I can also give decorative ideas for the house which I found on the website. And since I can choose the shape, these will be great for every family member that has different tastes. And I think the bolster will go to my brother in law. And since, they are all living abroad, I can easily place an order and it will be delivered to their doorstep before Christmas comes. That’s very convenient for me, and that’s also a way of saying that we miss them so much.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:11 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +