Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF

I stumble upon an old album of mine which I made when I was in high school. It's a collection of pictures when I was kid until my college years. I laughed when I saw this pictures taken from one of our gigs back then. And did you know whose the girl on bass guitar? It's Michellie! Yeah, I've known her for so long and we still try to update each other. Look at us! We're so.... thin!

~ Lizzz & Michellie. Reminiscing the good old days. ~

Check another old photo I have posted *here*

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:07 AM

Read or Post a Comment

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! naiyak ako sa kakatawa friend...he he he payat pa natin grabe memoriesssss!!! mapapangiti ka talaga pag naalala mo ha!ha!ha! thanks sette

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:24 PM #
 

hhahahaha
therefore, hindi ikaw si lisette!
ilabas mo si liz! ilabas mo!
o kaya...
hubarin mo ang costume mo! hindi ka ba naiinitan? heheh jok jok jok!

panalo itong picture na ito!

Posted by Blogger me @ 2:16 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +