Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Manic monday

Yes, it was a manic Monday yesterday. There so many things going on in the office that I hardly touched my blog. Now, I'm finally catching up with the tags, awards, posts and opps. The past weekend was great. Two jam sessions, cuddle up with the little angel and family time last Sunday. And of course, we had KFC, spag and DQ. Yummy. Another reason to be happy is that I helped a friend find a job and she's gonna be joining me here. I'm so happy.

I'm looking forward to this coming weekend. Here's why... Cornell's first birthday on Saturday and Bubup's 3rd Birthday on Sunday. Yey!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:13 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +