Friday, March 7, 2008

Playing again

Thank GOD it's Friday! I feel I had a very long week. My back is aching so much now, so I bought a couple of caltrate. I think I'm getting old. Oh I didn't had the chance to see the little angel today. After office early this morning, I went straight at my parent's house to sleep a couple of hours. We had our first band practice this afternoon and I'm so happy that Aimz finally met Lowie. You see, Lowie is a talented gal whose music talent runs in their family. Her dad and two uncles are the original members of Banyuhay ni Heber (Famous song, "Tayo'y mga Pinoy"). I've known her over 10 years already and it's nice to jam with her again. Aimz on the other hand is a good friend and a ex-officemate. I've also known her for years too until she resigned, recorded her own song at home and release her EP. Then recently she formed her band--Marry Me Amy which unfortunately parted ways last year because the one band member went to Australia. Unfortunately, my sister J was not able to join us. But we are all looking forward to next week for another jam session. It's good to be playing again.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:36 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Astig. I always love to be in a band and play the drums kaso hindi yata ko talented sa mga instruments.

Post some pics naman minsan sa jam session nyo or yet video na lang hehehe. tc

Jeanny
Startin A' New Life
Startin A' New Life Too

Posted by Blogger Jeanny @ 10:01 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +