Monday, March 3, 2008

Down

Feeling a little down today because of the computer at home in Bulacan. It's unreasonably slow. But I'll be getting my sister's Western Digital external HD this weekend for hopefully it will run faster after I transfer my files to the HD. But now, there's nothing I can do but wait. I can't even upload a picture on blogger because it always times out. I was sad because I was not able to participate yesterday on the weekend snapshots. So both of my blogs doesn't have any updates for the last two days. I've been doing my paid opps here in the office because my sponsor's site won't open properly. Imagine how slow it is. Anyway, I hope the WD HD will resolved the issue. Let's see.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:39 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hi lizzz! i got my own domain already so pa-update naman please ng link to www.naptimerocks.com :)

thanks!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:54 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +