Thursday, February 28, 2008

New start

Still feeling a little bitter about it but I've learned to accept the fact that my Fender is gone. And now I'm up for a new start. Last Sunday, we dropped by at JB Music store in Trinoma to check out their items. While my dad was talking to our friend, when my eye caught a blue acoustic bass on the stand. I was thinking of getting one for myself but I haven't really looked from store to store or even on the Internet. So my dad and I tried the guitar and it was okay. Too bad, it was their last stock so I cannot choose the color I want but I went ahead and bought it. So there goes by blog money.

~ Welcome home ~

The guitar is still in my parents house because my dad had to fix the action but that's about it. I'm planning to get this baby a set of strings, a new strap and a reliable case for "protection". I can't wait to get my hands on this baby. My sister and I are planning a group with two other girl friends and I think this will be a blast! I can imagine all those songs waiting to be played. I can't wait to jam with them.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:27 AM

Read or Post a Comment

wow sette ganda naman, ganda rin ng color fave color ko he he he. naalala ko na nakita ko na yung fender mo kasi diba nung HS kami College ka na, Diba yun ang magaang mong Bass guitar? tama ba ko? musta bday mo?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:44 AM #
 

yahooooooo!!!!
thizizit lizzie!
heheheh

Posted by Blogger me @ 4:44 PM #
 

@michellie~oo yon nga yng fender na yon. Tagal na yon db? tapos nasira lang. Lungkot talga ako nun. Okay rin tong bago. Mura pa hahaha! Sana makauwi ka d2, jam tayo.
@Aimz~jam na!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 9:46 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +