Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vegas hotel

My friend just visited Las Vegas and I heard that they had a blast! My friend gave me points to remember when going to Las Vegas and the important is to where to stay there. Vegas hotel are the highlights of the stay. So when me and family visits Las Vegas, I want to make that I choose the right hotel to stay. Good thing i4vegas is available online wherein I could search hotels and hotels rates there.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +