Monday, February 25, 2008

family insurance

Of course, I want the best for my family that’s why I chose to work a 9-hour shift 5 days a week. But I make sure that I spend quality time with my little angel that makes me a little busy sometimes. I can’t help but think of my daughter’s future sometimes. Her food, clothes, and education. That’s why it’s important to get family insurance for this matter. My family comes first, that’s why the insurance is a must.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +