Thursday, February 21, 2008

Forgetful me

Whenever we go out, like to my parents house or if we have a family day trip, I always forget something. Not two... just one. As in, one item. And the weird part is, that one item I tend to forget is important. And this happens to me not once or twice, but all the time.

There was this time when we went to my parents house for weekend, I packed the little angel's things in the big baby bag. When we got home, the hubby sent me a text message saying that I forgot the little angel's slippers. So she wearing her pambahay with matching Barbie shoes with no socks at home tsk! Second time we went home to my parents house for the weekend again, I was so sure I brought everything for the little angel. Her milk, bottles, shorts, shirts, Pjs, jacket, slippers and even some toys and a pillow. Do you know what I forgot? My bag! I totally forgot to bring my bag tsk! Which I ended up going to the office wearing a visitor's pass because my company ID is in my bag.

Another stupid story I remember was on the little angel's second birthday. We planned that day way ahead. We borrowed a car from my dad, I packed the little angel's bag a day before. We even brought the little angel's bicycle. And do you know what I forgot? The little angel's diapers! To think that we received ONE BOX (104 pieces!) of diapers from my mom as a birthday gift to the little kiddo.

Now, I always ask the hubby to check the bag first before leaving the house. But sometimes I forget to ask the hubby to check the bag! tsk! Is that normal?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:01 AM

Read or Post a Comment

uhm... can you blame it on the epidural? :D

Posted by Blogger Mec @ 11:57 PM #
 

Ako rin! That's why I always try to make a list when we go grocery shopping... I always forget something important. Most times I'd either leave Keyan's bib or toque.

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 10:55 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +