Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Picture of the Week

This week--it's all about me! Pagbigyan nyo nako... my birthday's coming up! Looks like everybody is addicted to this MagMyPic thingy so I tried it. And believe me, this is the most decent picture I could find in the hard drive! At nakaka-addict nga! Too bad I don't have any other picture to mag. And I've seen much better photo that was magged than mine but it's okay. Everything on our Wedding was really simple... etong flower lang ata ang hindi hehehe.

~ Bride cover... echos! ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:18 AM

Read or Post a Comment

wow....pretty bride! :-)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:58 PM #
 

hahah feeling pretty bride =B

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 6:23 PM #
 

waaaaaah ang galeng parang totoo!!! saktong sakto ung picture!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:28 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +