Friday, February 15, 2008

A gift from me to me

Yes, I've been dying to have this baby since last year. There were lots of times I regret not buying this baby but now it's here. And just in time for summer! Everybody knows that I'm a point and shoot person and this little baby is the perfect gadget for me because it can go with my anywhere even underwater!

Last week, I went to the mall to check out the price and I was surprised that it was still high. Same as last year. If I'm going to compute the price on the Internet in $ and convert it to peso, it's like less then 8k. And that's a lot. Unfortunately, I'm afraid to do transactions online.

But I never lost hope. I searched and searched with the help of google.com until I came about this local site here. Their prices are tempting. So I made contact and got a good deal--Oh make that a very good deal. The contact person is so friendly and accommodating, not to mention--pretty too. She even gave me a discount. I very much recommend their site to anyone who wants to buy anything from digicams, ipods, protable dvd players to cell phones. And no, this is not a paid ad. I'm just a happy buyer trying to promote a good seller. Check their site *here*

I did a small survey on gadgets 2 weeks ago and found out that most of my co-bloggers prefer laptops and digicams. I agree, even I wanted a personal laptop for my blogging pleasure. Ipon muna ako. I like Alpha's Flamingo Pink laptop! Asitg.

I'm still reading the manual and will try to fiddle with it later when I get home. And next week, I might test it underwater. By the way, this is gift from me to me for my birthday! hahaha!


~ Olympus SW 795 ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:37 AM

Read or Post a Comment

uy, gusto ko din nyan.. tamang tama for summer :D

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:04 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +