Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BIL's birthday jam

Last Saturday, it was our BIL's birthday and we invited my friends for a jam session. It was held at their subdivision's swimming pool area. We arrived at the place around later afternoon so we could set-up the instruments. It's so nice to meet with my old friends again. I miss these jam sessions, late night talks and lots-a-booze! Too bad my bass guitar was not able to join us anymore. But of course, I have to move on. Anyway, we enjoyed the jam and booze and I might do this again on my birthday. See more pictures *here*

~ Dinner with friends ~

~ Jam sessions ~

I might lost one of my priced possessions but if you think about it, I still have that one most important of all--my life and my daughter. I have my little angel to comfort me always.

~ My priceless possession ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:54 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +