Friday, February 8, 2008

I lost my friend

Have you ever lost a most valuable thing in the whole world? What did you feel about it? Yesterday, I did and it was the worst day of my life. I never felt so sad in my whole life. I cant eat, I cant sleep and I cant think straight. If only I could turn back time, I would. I felt irresponsible and stupid. All I can do now is imagine and savor that special moments I had with it. You can say that I'm emotional--yes I am. You can say that I'm a cry baby--yes I am. Because I consider that *thing* that I lost yesterday, a very special friend. *Very valuable to me*. My papa said, to let it go. It has a purpose why it's gone. But I still cant help but cry. I'm really really lost for words whenever I think about it. Do you what it is? I'll post it soon when I have the courage to look at it again. But now, I'm still grieving. I lost my very special friend.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:16 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hi Lizzz...

A cellphone, a laptop or a digicam. Cant think of any. Whatever it is, I believed that you'll find a perfect replacement to make you feel better.

"hugs" sis

Me too lost a dear friend years ago. It surely made me sad and i did cry a bucket. But everything is okay now with me. Accepted it and move on. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:51 PM #
 

Grabhe 2days ata akong nag grieve. Iba talga.. ireplacable yon eh hehe. Thank ah.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 8:56 PM #
 

guitar mo ba yan? sana hinde SOMEONE to ha

oks lang yan

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 10:30 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +