Monday, February 4, 2008

Birthday blast

This post has been long overdue. This is because of my busy schedule, time constrained and a very slow computer. Yes, this computer is starting to give up. I'm still hoping that it will last for several months until I earn proper funds to get a new one. Enough of the crappy computer and here's my late post of the little angel's second birthday party.

We started decorating the backyard around 9 in the morning. The balloons were already ready the day before so we could just put them in place that morning. Equipped with 2 yayas and my SIL's yaya, I was able to finish the venue within 2 hours. I felt a huge relief when the zitros arrived at 1PM. I know they will fix the place, arrange things and make my visitors comfortable.

~ Loot bags and prizes in the center table ~

With a lot of labor of love, hard work and an artistic touch (naks!), we were able to transform our backyard to a little fun play area with lots of balloons.

~ Almost done... ~

Thanks to my sister A and her hubby wabs, they lend us Amandine's play set. The kids sure had a fun time playing! And look at the little angel, still not taking a bath!

~ Fun time! ~

Now on with the party! First of, all the kids were asked to come in the middle and sang Happy Birthday. The little angel smiled and enjoy their singing because she was constantly clapping her hands. And now the games... the kids were all cooperative. Even the little angel participated in the Trip to Jerusalem game. Look how she danced!


~ It's was so cute.. ~

After the games, we served mieryenda food. Spagetti, hotdog on stick, lumpiang shang-hai, Chicken lollipop, Lechon, Pancit and maja blanca. All home made by me. We also have ice cream cart with 3 flavors--Chocolate, cheese and Cookies n' Cream!

~ FIL cutting the Elars lechon. ~

After the mieryenda, the kids were asked to sit and watch the balloon twisting and magic show done by the clowns. These guys were referred by a fellow blogger, kathycot--who also celebrated her daughter's first birthday in Cavite. Trusting my new found friend online, I booked these guys one week before the birthday. And after the birthday, we are one satisfied customer. These guys did great!

~ Magic show ~


~ Balloon twisting show ~

After the show, we again sang happy birthday to the little angel and blew the candle. The hubby chose to purchase the cake at Red Ribbon because their cakes tasted way better then Goldilocks. A simple picture cake with her name on it did the trick. I wanted it to be simple this year. Because as I've remembered, the cake last year (first birthday) was huge!

~ Chocolate flavored cake with caramel filling ~

I prepared a simple pabitin with tons of gifts! Yeah, I wrapped everything to prevent the kids from picking what they want hahaha. Every gift is a surprise! And do see the Cinderella piñata hanging beside the hubby? It's recycled from last year's party!

~ Picture taking... ~

The visitors had a great time and I thanked them for coming and sharing that special day with us. But before they leave, a special gift from the little angel was waiting for all the kids who attended. The little angel loves to give.

~ Look at her handing out the loot bag.. ~

And of course, the birthday will not be complete without tons of picture taking!

~ The Zitros! Good job! ~


~ FIL, my dad and my mom with their APOs ~

The sun was starting to come down and my friends were still there to wait and make chika with me. See more pictures *here*

~ With superfriends Malen and Ruthie ~

Time flies when you're having fun! And yeah, we had a blast that day. Looking forward for more birthdays like this in the future!

Labels: , ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:04 PM

Read or Post a Comment

the food looks yummy and the party im sure is really fun :) ang cute din gn give aways mo!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:48 PM #
 

antagal ng post na to ahh..hehehe...nice nice ang cutie ni lanaaaaaaaa...kakagigillll

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:17 PM #
 

i told you sis sulit ang clowns diba?! they can do mga magic tricks ng mga mahal na magicians! with balloon twisting pa! :)
congrats sa party!

Posted by Blogger ♥ mommy author ♥ @ 5:08 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +