Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

There's nothing like a blogging until the wee hours with a delicious snack on my side. Me and the little angel loves pretzels! We could munch on them for hours. Wait, is that Alpha's blog behind the chat window? Aha! Snagging filler post uh! Huli ka!


~ Yummy snack ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:00 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi liz, thanks for the visit, surely ex-links tayo. ill add you now.

Posted by Blogger ♥SomethingPurple♥ @ 6:02 AM #
 

Hey Liz! I lurve pretzels. I buy my stock/s at santis. I pair them with grilled fish or steak. Sarap!

Posted by Blogger Farah @ 9:35 AM #
 

yummy treats.

love muchin the pretzel while watching tv and loving the fit n' right apple. :)

hmmmm...how to join ba wordless wednesday? :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:45 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +