Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Verified



After seeking higher wisdom, I've finally synch my EON card with my paypal account. Yesterday I called the Union Bank 24/7 Customer service line and asked for the expanded use number. Just minutes ago, I tried and walla! I'm now a verified paypal user. Now I need to try if I could transfer my paid ops earning to my EON card.

~ Verified! ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:55 AM

Read or Post a Comment

wow good for you Lizzz. More income to come... LOL.

good luck sa blog earnigns!

btw, i have a tag for you! Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:05 AM #
 

mine's taking quite some time before it's credited to my EON account. i've transfered my funds last week pa, and it's supposed to have come in already, pero wala pa din eh. i wonder what's wrong. some bloggers are complaining na din eh.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:19 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +