Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You are invited

I'm starting to invite some friends again for my birthday this coming Saturday. I really really want them to come. I'm the type of person who hosts parties. I like cooking, entertaining guests, talking and having fun. And I feel really bad if my guests can't make it. I have this trauma on my 7th birthday which I invited the whole class, as well as our relatives. So I was expecting a lot of guests that time, but you know what happened? Only one visitor came because of the people power in Edsa during Former Pres. Cora Aquino's reign. Tsk. So I imagine the food, beverages, candies, balloons and the cake were just waiting. Oh my I don't want that to happen again. I hope my friends could make it this time.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:24 AM

Read or Post a Comment

i would've been crushed if that happened to me at 7 years old :) but at least it's not that they didn't want to go to your party! hehe.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:44 AM #
 

o siya siya...nagpapa guilty hehehe...will be there! swimming bato?? night swimming??

happy birthday mwaaaaaaaaaahh

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 11:22 AM #
 

@ iris ~ oo nga eh. pero lungkot parin ako hehe

@ Malen ~ dapat lang nho! naka-bikini dapat ah =D

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 6:20 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +