Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend

We had a fun weekend and now I'm soo tired coz it's very hard to keep up with the little angel these days. She's so alive, aggressive, talkative and I would stress out--fast runner and pasaway! I think I'm getting old. Oh yeah, that's right-I'll be a year old next week woah! That reminds me, some people doesn't want to get old, but me? nah! I'm proud of my age and I think everybody should be. Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend. Sleep peacefully.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:51 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +