Friday, February 22, 2008

See you

I'm so busy again. Or maybe I just feel the pressure. Today I'll be sleeping a couple of hours and off I go again to the office to help prepare for the Acoustic Night activity. Too bad the music equipments are not complete and I don't know what happen to the higher organizers why they did not said that there's no amps available tsk. Of course, I want the activity to be a success and I would happily lend our music instruments, but unfortunately, all the amps including the microphones are there in my sister's place in las piƱas and she will transport them tomorrow to Cavite. But let's see what's gonna happen later.

Then I'll be out at 1AM. The hubby will fetch me and we'll go straight home so I can get some sleep. We'll leave the house (Bulacan) before 6AM, to go to my parents house. I hope we can finish the food preparation tomorrow morning, then we'll go straight to Bacoor, Cavite.

I've packed our things since yesterday, and I hope I didn't forget anything. I already instructed the helper on what to bring, in case I forget something, I would just blame her for it hahahaha! I'm joking LOL =D

To all friends... Hope to see you tomorrow! =D

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:52 AM

Read or Post a Comment

seee youuuu laterrrrrr! excited na ko! weeeeehee! maligayang bati!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:24 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +