Sunday, February 24, 2008

Party's over

Yeah the party's over but the memories will definitely lastly forever! We surely had a blast yesterday. My close friends were able to make it and some didn't but I know by heart that they would love to come. Thanks to my mom who helped me prepare food and also adding her Calderata specialty on the menu. Thanks to my sister A, for making a lovely banner. I really liked it! Thanks to BIL to lending the place. I'm one of the luckiest person to celebrate my birthday at Fort Wilhelmina. Suki na ko dun. Thanks zitros for the rocker cake! Thanks to the hubby for the never ending support. All in all we had a blast! But now I need to sleep. Will be back tomorrow for the regular programming.

I would recommend to everyone you celebrate your birthdays too with your family and friends. Believe me, it's all worth it. Be happy. Celebrate life!

*Blogger won't let me post a pic with the entry... I wonder why. Sorry no picture*

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:17 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +