Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thank you!

I wanted a simple birthday with my family and close friends--sharing delicious food, small talks and good music. I was surprised to see a lovely banner hanging by the pool. I really appreciate what my sisters have prepared for me. I really liked the banner... it's soo me! hahaha!

~ This banner rocks! ~

My mom asked me to go with her in kitchen to get some papaitan. Then on the way back to the pool site, my mom asked the helper to get the cups that I was holding. Hahaha! Gotcha! And I was right, the lights were out and the guests were gathered in the center table where this rocker cake was. And my heart melted when I saw the little angel waiting for me beside the cake. I held her tight as we listen to the happy birthday song...

~ Rocker cake! ~

Thank you so much everybody!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:41 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +