Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Birthday

Okay so here's the birthday update. First of, the kids enjoyed the pool while me and my mom prepared food together with the helpers. When the guests arrived, they were 'aliw' to watch the little angel and her cousin Amandine in the pool. I bought them this kiddie race car each to keep them busy. And it worked. They actually loved it!

~ Kiddie Race cars for the kids ~

At 7pm we were ready to eat! I prepared Spaghetti, Lumpiang Shang-hai, Grilled liempo, Toge/tokwa (veggies) and Puto/Kutchinta (from Bulacan). My mom cooked her specialty--Beef Caldereta and Sweet & Sour Shrimps. And a good friend of mine-Kuya Ed brought his special "Thai Rice". Everybody loved it!


~ Friends from work on the left. Blogger friends on the right ~

After that scrumptious meal, me and my friends set-up the instruments for a little jamming. While the others set the table for some booze. Too bad I missed those "kwentos" because I was busy playing hehehe. Aimzster of "Marry me Amy" was there to share her talent. Way to go girl!

~ Lizzz on drums, Flip on Bass and Aimzster on vocals/guitars ~

After that, I joined my friends from work for a little chat. While the others continue to play music. When some of my friends left, we decided to hit the pool and fool around the underwater camera. All I can do was smile, I'm too afraid to open my eyes down there.

~ Malen, Lizzz and Aimzster ~

We left the place at 9AM the next day. I felt like sleeping all day after that, but we still went to Trinoma to check something, but this something deserve a different post. Me and the little angel had a DQ treat. Yes, it's pecan cluster! Yummy! Thank you to all who came.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:04 AM

Read or Post a Comment

looks like you had a fun birthday! WOW!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:28 AM #
 

more pictures! more more more!

Posted by Blogger me @ 4:52 PM #
 

@Litzie~oo nga ang saya.. sayang wala kayo :D

@Amy~ay hindi ko pa na upload mga pictures. Pakita ko nalang sayo pag nag kita. tayo :D

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 9:40 AM #
 

Interesting photo. Well you celebrate and walked!

nursing papers

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:42 AM #
 

Cute photos! It's full of optimism, funny and sophisticated.

Posted by Anonymous skill games @ 5:39 PM #
 

great blog post you can check mine too :P

 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +